Please note: The buyer is responsible for selecting the appropriate size. If an alternate size is needed, there will be an additional cost, including shipping. If you are unsure about which size is right for you, please email our Customer Care team at email@example.com.
MEASURE ANOTHER RING 1. Select an existing ring that fits the desired finger
.2. Measure the internal diameter of the ring (in mm) with a ruler.
3. Use the chart below to determine your ring size.
MEASURE YOUR FINGER
1. Wrap a string or strip of paper around the desired finger.
2. Find where the two sides connect, feeling snug around your finger.
3. Mark the spot of connection and measure the distance with a ruler (in mm).
4. Use the chart below to determine your ring size.