RING SIZING INFORMATION
MEASURE ANOTHER RING
1. Select an existing ring that fits the desired finger
.2. Measure the internal diameter of the ring (in mm) with a ruler.
3. Use the chart below to determine your ring size.
MEASURE YOUR FINGER
1. Wrap a string or strip of paper around the desired finger.
2. Find where the two sides connect, feeling snug around your finger.
3. Mark the spot of connection and measure the distance with a ruler (in mm).
4. Use the chart below to determine your ring size.
Email us! Steff@steffeleoff.com
We are always here to help.
SHIPPING AND RETURNS
MATERIALS AND CARE